A teen zine and social networking site where young people can explore life’s big questions
We were asked to create an online teen magazine and community with the visual variety found in print magazines
We built the site in WordPress with a custom theme and a large number of custom post templates to supply the visual variety desired by the client. The social component was provided by the BuddyPress plugin.
OF SPECIAL NOTE
- Our design makes it possible to update the look and feel of the magazine with each new issue.
- It includes different styles and layouts for every page.
- Each component of the site was configured to guarantee a safe environment for kids.
- We brought in a technical team to provide the special functionality required by the client.
- At the end of the project, we trained the KidSpirit staff in both WordPress and graphics production.